Saturday, November 22, 2008

Didn't Go

well I didn't get to go to the gardens today. Which sux but we plan to try and go again. I couldn't get a ride. Thats why I hate living far enough away from her that I can't just walk. And why I need my own car. But anyways thats ok the gardens arent goin anywhere so some other time. I am excited tomorrow me and my mom have our ceramics class. Were workin on a little dolphin holder. can't wait till it's done. I'm also gonna pour some slip(liquid clay) into a gnome mold. i'm gonna make a house gnome and charm it so we'll have some help round da house work here. i'm really starting to get into pottery and ceramics. It's fun workin with clay. But I'm so messy. lol. It never fails most everyones is relativly clean and i look like I rolled round in da stuff.

No comments: