Monday, March 16, 2009

Artwork and other random things!

Here are some random pics and some of my artwork. Ive got sketchbooks full but I won't post it all or else id be here all night. lol. anyways here some of my more recent stuff. Most of this will end of as a painting or glazed on vases,bowls ,plates,and cups. Srry for da crappy quality my scanner sux. Don't hav da most uptodate techknowlogy. But no complaints I' happy with wat i got and with that I'm off to bed in an attempt to get some sleep, thus ending my random babblings. Night world. a hui hou (till next time.) Heres my first attempt at ceramics. I poured and glazed da plates myself. me and my mom have become obssesed with it. Our dining room is now our craft room. Full of molds and greenware(unired ceramics)we poured.


Jus a blurry and random pic of a sleep deprived and insane lookin me. This was before I decorated my hair. lol


This is a jellyfish tattoo a friend of mine did foe my birthday. Theyre new to tatooing so I was gladly their guinea pig. Nevr can say no to a free tattoo. This is my second one. I hav a tat od da comedy and tragedy masks me and my bro drew on my shoulders. My jellyfish tattoo is a warining to others to approach with caution.lol. plus it helped me get over my slight fear wit em. When we lived in Hawai''i da first time wen I wa slike 10 I got stung a few times at da beach. So naturally I've been a lil afraid of em. But ow it's like after I got dat tattoo I'm not afraid of em infact I like em now and have a deep respect foe em. Maybe they are my aumakua.




Brother Sun. Done in crayon, colored pencil, and markers.




Jus a random sketch done in crayon i think. I love to draw in crayons.





This is a portarit of some girl I made up. Jus a random pic I drew during one of my bouts of insomnia. I did her in make-up. I know strange huh. I had all this eyeshadow and make up I don't wear anymore and so instead of throwin it away and wasting it I made it into a oieace of art. I call this lil red. She looks haunted like shes almost like shes runnin from something or has a story to tell. I love her lips. Its da most realistic lips Ive evr drawn. lol





Some random sketch of some tribal lookin lady.








This is Sister Moon and Darknes(the Night) it's from a story in my head about the creation of life on earth and everything aorund us. These are eventually gonna be turned into paintings or glazed onto pots. Done in crayons.








Sister Moon again.









This is Mother Earth and Father Sky. This is the birth of Brother Sun. Done in crayons. and again from da same story. Im eventually gonna write it down. one day lol.











From da story this is Mother Earth carrying a baby Sister Moon. Done in crayons.









A lady i painted one day while siitin at da part. I was practasing with my new acrylic paints my parents got me.













A tree I was sittin across from at da park not far from my house. Done in acrylics and crayons













My first attempt at watercolours and the main logo for Simply Bella.














Thats smoke from da brush fire that was right outside post. Wasn't too far from our house. thankfully we didn't have to evacuate or anything.












This is me messin wit my new camera gain. Jus a wild flower growin of a vine dat I took on one of my daily walks.It maybe blury but to me its blury but not in a bad way. It seems haunted in a way if dat makes anysense. probably not I think this lack of sleep has turned my brain into mush. lol.












A rose from my mom's garden.














My friend took this one of me. i was inside part of the playground. It was a tunnel with this plastic dome . It's one of my moms favorite pics.














Me and my friend bored and messin around. lol.














Oh! Parents just loved this one. Not! Some kid took a sharpie and wrote a lil game out on da playground. Sadly a sharoie written game is da least of their worries. that playground is sadly so dirty I don't know how parents let their kids play on it. My friend got a staph infection(probably not spelt right srry)from dat playground.


























A pic of the tree from down below. Foe some strange reason I like lay under trees and take pics of em. I think they make neat pictures.














My moms kitty Marrick. Hes very mischivious.















Me and my friend bored wondering round da neighboorhood. Another thing I like to do is jus walk round anywhere. You nevr know what ur gonna see or find or who you'll meet.













These are 4th of july pics from last year(ignore da date I nevr set it). I was messin wit my new camera and they came out like this. My neighboor says thyere bad but I like em. I thought they came out cool. In some it makes me think of wat an alien invasion would look like and in others it looks like music notes floating in the air. it's like bein on a trip wen you look at em without having to take anything.(the best high, one achieved on nothing.)













nother 4th of july pic.

























No comments: